29.1.09

I knew better

Yea, turns out it's all smoke and no wax.  



I knew it didn't make sense that (1) you could have that much wax in your ear and still hear ANYTHING and (2) that the drips in the wax chunk formed downward not upwards.  Ah well, it was fun why it lasted.  







So Brookelynn has started saying 'bananana' the last few days.  Today, it morphed into 'nononono'.  BAD news man.  She points at the fireplace..."nononononono", picks up the remote..."nonononono".  Yeaaaa.  Exciting times!  She now officially has 4 little teeth and a few more on the way.  She took a few steps the other night... look out house.  

In case anyone is wondering, we are still doing cloth diapers.  I haven't been responsible enough to line dry them since around...oh say, October?  It's been cold, and Barry deconstructed my line creation.  Brookelynn is still using the potty chair or a ring on the toilet, but her game is still a little off since a run in with the runs back in November.  poor dear!




2 comments:

Chelsea Beck Photography said...

Hi Chrystal! Thank you!! Great to hear from you :) Your little Brookelynn is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California. I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to deal with life on life's terms. I hope you will stop by and become friendly...

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)