29.8.08

Of making many diapers there is no end

I am proud to report that most the things I have started are going well!!! The tomatoes and peppers are finally blooming, so we may just have some fruit before the year's out after all!

The only time I've used to dryer this week was to finish off Barry's comforter (he sort of prefers a dry blanket to sleep with) and to fluff/delint the clothes on the cool cycle.
The AC has set happily at 80 and it seems like diapers are always hangin' on the line. I think I will have to put up another clothesline for days like today when I'm trying to do lots of laundry and it's humid outside.



Brookelynn has been enjoying sitting on her potty chair, but that's mostly all she does. She did poop in it again today, after quite a few false gas trips! No pee yet, we will attack that one once we figure out #2...those diapers are waaay worse ;-)

Now for some pictures-


Barry attacking the backyard...it's hard to see, but there were definitely parts that were past my waist and possibly past Barry's as well. Thanks to a push-weedeater, the Savannah has been tamed.

So BJ got married. He showed up, even if he was quite late. The wedding went well, and they had a great honeymoon. Made all the flights, didn't fall off the boat, way to go kiddo! This is my new sister (by-law) Jennie right before the wedding. They got married on a ball field, actually the one BJ played on through high school in Claremore. The gals got ready in the new locker room. We were actually the first 'team' to use it!
This is how I did my hair, kind of an experiment. Long hair is a blessing and a curse you see... theoretically you can 'do so much' with it, but I never know what 'so much' is exactly. It is a lot more raggity here than it was to start with....it was a long night!
They made ball team shirts for everyone in the wedding, even Brookelynn got a mini T.
While they were off cruising, I got to watch Sasha during the day. She had a great time with Brookelynn and taught her lots of cool tricks, like throwing her toys on the ground and hair grabbing =)





In other news, mom has been working on a new company to sell e-cigarettes made by Janty. They have come up with a new way of making the electronics that really seem to mimick the smoking experience without all the bad chemicals and tar in a traditional cigarette. Here is mom 'smoking' at Village Inn in Tulsa. That is really a vapor, not smoke at all! They have inserts for flavors or nicotine. Let me know if you're interested in tryin this out, I will hook you up with her.

That's it for now, Brookelynn is throwing a big fit. Poor girl =(

No comments: